Saturday, October 27, 2012
Hello there
Hi folks. Never done a blog before but thought it might be educational to let you know what's happening on the Irish Canals.
Firstly, I brushed my teeth. I favour a medium bristle type toothbrush, less bloody than the hard type and more effective than the soft type. Given the possibility of blood I would tend to go with a reddish coloured brush which can be picked up in any reputable pharmacist or pound shop. Either way, there will always be some degree of dribbling. Then I'll have breakfast. Again, more choices. Yogurt or rashers? I could go on but you get the drift. Riveting stuff.
One question I have about this whole blog thing is wgaf ? Anyhow, it wont kill me to write a few lines every day trying to make myself look cool.
I promise you one thing. I will not try and be witty or engaging or empathetic. And I will search for the truth wherever that may lead. Because truth is what separates us from the animals. Truth and the humanity, and perhaps some of the animals have sharper teeth and tend not to be as religious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment