Sunday, October 28, 2012

Swan Problems - Not Guilty

I want to dispel a scurillous charge that I stopped walking, not because of the weather, but because I interfered with two swans (allegedly). While the matter is sub judice so I am somewhat limited in what I can say, I have made some points below that I trust will show you that I am an innocent man.

What happened was that I was pretty certain that the same two swans were following me so to prove it I threw some organic ink over one of the swans. Fear not, it washes off after a few years but unfortunately the other swan disappeared soon after and that inked swan is now on its own. In light of this I inked another swan in the hope that the two inked ones would hook up. Anyway, the gardai, and in particular, a certain Detective who shall remain nameless (rhymes with smurf, ish) have fingered me for the missing swan.

The whole episode is very unsatisfactory and I still dont know which swans were following me. Ive asked the bird people for a radio tracker but instead they sent a guy to walk with me who I suspect is wearing a wire. Quite frankly, I'm at my wits end with all this police harassment. Nor do I have any idea how those feathers made got into my backpack.

All this reminds me of an old Navajo indian saying - excuse my translation- "Following the beak of a long necked bird will mostly work, depending also on the bird".

No comments:

Post a Comment