First post from that rest station on the M7. Did they really have to call it Mayfield and confuse all the Cork people (even further).
On road at 730, beautiful morn, sun rising over the Vee on the right and the Galtees on the left, and music blaring and me singing along. All good.Im glad I listened to that girl's suggestion about buying a new radio rather than a new car. Much cheaper. Surprised i didnt think of it myself.
My bitterness at those two guys who encouraged me to do this blog (in order to mock me) continues to fester. Like, these are the guys who cant even figure out why that wind powered car seems to do speeds faster than the wind. Who are these people. Why do I even listen to them? Post grads, yeah right. No wonder the company is struggling. Still, we all have our crosses I guess.
Anyway, I promise Ill start writing about the actual canals at some point but you can understand my animus Im sure. I am however consoled somewhat by an old Aborigne saying, loosely translated, "Never look at the sun without the feathers of an eagle to soar upon'. Truly inspirational.
No comments:
Post a Comment